There are a variety of women’s activities in the life of our congregation. You will find something for women of all ages.
There are five United Methodist Women’s Circles
- Joy Circle meets the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 am.
- Love Circle meets the first Monday of each month at 10:00 am.
- Cavin Circle meets the first Monday of each month at 11:00 am.
- Martha Circle meets the first Tuesday of each month at 11:00 am.
- Faith Circle meets the first Monday of each month at 6;30 pm.
The purpose of the UMW is to know God and experience freedom as a whole person through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of missions through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The UMW has yearly events:
Prayer & Self Denial – Feb. or March
UMW Bible Study – Spring
UMW Birthday Celebration – Fall
World Thank Dinner – November
Women’s Bible Studies
Ladies’ Lunch Bunch – once a month
Bazaar – 2nd Saturday in December